“I’ve never been so impressed by a dentist and his staff. Top-notch, first-rate care from the first telephone encounter until the end of the office visit. This is what dental care should be like. I’m so glad that a friend recommended him. Painless and pleasant!!! I will be a patient here for the rest of my life!”
At Cornerstone Dental in Beaumont, TX, we want your first visit as a new patient — and every one to follow — to be as relaxing and seamless as possible.
What to Expect During Your New Patient Visit
During your first visit, our team will:
- Review your dental and medical history forms
- Fully examine your teeth and gums
- Take x-rays of your mouth
- Check for cavities or early signs of tooth decay
- Clean and polish your teeth
- Create a customized treatment plan and answer your questions
Please complete these forms before your first appointment and remember to bring along your insurance card, if applicable.
We accept most major credit cards and insurance plans. And, to help you make the most informed decisions, we’ll discuss the cost of treatment before you begin.
At Cornerstone Dental in Beaumont, TX, we’ll find the most affordable options for the care you deserve.